Who is PEP-Perspectives…?
Janell (Weeks) Tessari MS, LMHP (NE) is the primary coach and owner of PEP. Janell had been in a private counseling practice since 1984 in the Omaha, NE area. As a former therapist she often saw couples, families, women, men, adolescents and children who struggled with life’s challenges. Some of her most rewarding experiences came as her clients overcame the crisis and started on a more empowering personal journey. They found they had it within themselves to fly and soar higher than they ever believed possible. Although the women no longer required a therapist, they requested ongoing ‘support’. PEP-Perspectives was conceived from this concept.
*PLEASE NOTE: Coaching is NOT Therapy; this is an advantage for several reasons:
- You are NOT diagnosed with a condition that becomes part of your permanent medical history
- You do not have to pay the inflated costs set by insurance companies, or be pre-approved for services
- You do not have to be embarrassed or feel the ‘stigma’ that you have to seek therapy
- Total privacy, no one ever has to know that you are receiving Life Coaching
- You will feel ‘empowered’ to get through this life challenge and become stronger as a result..all part of ‘normal’ living..not a diagnosable medical condition
- In the event, a client is in ‘crisis’, a PEP Coach will assist in making a referral to a local licensed therapist or social worker