Commitment & Cost
What will be included in the PEP Personal Empowerment Program?
- Your initial session (50 minutes) preferably will be: Video SKYPE, Google +, Face Time or Facebook Video in order to establish rapport. However if necessary, it can also be via SKYPE call or phone
- Three follow-up sessions. The Personal EmpowerMEnt Program package is a 30-day commitment. In order to achieve the best results we want to make sure that our clients are utilizing all of the benefits. The weekly (3) follow-up sessions will be phone, Skype or online–for a total of (4) 50 minute private sessions
- Live webinar (monthly) or live mentoring session featuring women who share their wisdom and answer questions for our clients
- The ability to utilize the PEP-Perspectives website’s blog (Clients obtain a password)
- Tune in to recorded mentors inspirational messages. This additional feature allows women to obtain the support/encouragement from other women who are committed to making their life personally satisfying. Women who have been part of PEP-Perspectives will have access to this site, even after they finish their program. We believe the way to continue to do well is to teach others what you have learned, clients may choose to become future mentors. Support from someone who has ‘been there-done that’ can encourage others to make their life more joyful and hopeful!
What is the cost?
Once approved, following the initial 15 min FREE consult, the cost is $250.00 for the 30-day program which includes all of the above features. (Approximately 5+ hours of professional coaching & mentoring and unlimited use of the blog feature and mentors podcasts on PEP-Perspectives.com.)
Upon approval, full payment will be due via PayPal. Appointments may be set up online once client has made payment and has received a secured password. No partial or full refunds will be given for failure to complete the 30-day program. All clients will receive an invoice from PEP-Perspectives for your records.
Will Insurance cover this cost?
PEP-Perspectives does not file insurance and does not provide a diagnosis. Our mission is to focus on personal strengths; not to label our clients. We believe everyone has life challenges that require guidance & support. Frequently these are NOT challenges that require us to seek ‘therapy’. When the Questionnaire indicates or when a person demonstrates they need more consistent therapy or crisis intervention, we will assist in referring to a local licensed professional mental health counselor or social worker.